In this section you will find some words that can give you some orientation by searching the word meaning.
1. Resident Agent:Is a Lawyer or Law Firm given by a person or corporation a power of attorney to developed administrative act inside the General Directorate of Merchant Marine in Panama.
2. Panama Maritime Authority: Panama Maritime Authority in Spanish AMP=Autoridad Marítima de Panamá.
3. Registry Certification: Is the document that proved the registry of the vessel in the Merchant Marine in Panama.
4. General Directorate of Merchant Marine: Is the General Directorate of Merchant Marine in the Panama Maritime Authority.
5. Auxiliary Entities: The public or private entities authorized by the Panama Maritime Authority to guarantee the accomplishing of navigation laws and security of the Merchant Marine, like the Recognized Organizations, Protection Organizations, Quote of Radio Authorities and the Inmarsat suppliers, and others.
6. Merchant Marine: Where ships, vessels, boats, yacht are well done register in Panama.
7. Vessel: Any ship that board cargo or passengers, drills, floating dock, drilling platform or any other helmet that is intended or may be delivered to the shipping service and any other structure that the Maritime Authority of Panama recognizes as as a vessel.
8. Vessel in international service: The Merchant Marine vessel that sail regularly out of the waters of the Republic of Panama.
9. Vessel in Internal service: The Merchant Marine vessel that sail regularly inside of the waters of the Republic of Panama.
10. Pleasure Vessels: The Merchant Marine vessels by design are used by their owners for non-profit.
11. IMO: INTERNATIONAL MARITIME ORGANIZATION.
12. Operator: Natural person or legal person who, under a contract, is responsible for the ship in terms of technical, operational and / or commercial.
13. Recognized Organization: The entity authorized by the Panama Maritime Authority to conduct inspections, audit, issue certificates on behalf of the Republic of Panama and, in general, perform the acts that the Panama Maritime Authority has delegated to it.
14. Panama: The republic of Panama city .
15. Save and Peace (Paz y Salvo): Condition of the ship to meet up with the payment of all taxes, fees, duties, taxes and any other charges owed to the Republic of Panama.
16. Owner: The person who holds the real right domain of the ship and, therefore, can alienate, use and enjoy, and possess a peaceful and uninterrupted.
17. Public Registry: Office of the Public Registry of the Republic of Panama.